Should I Post “Email Chess” Games?

I have played just a few “Email Chess” games, and some of them are already very interesting. I was wondering if it’s okay to post them here with my annotation. I don’t mind posting them. However, I wasn’t sure if my opponents would mind, especially if they lost. I am going to lose a game or two in the next few days, and I don’t think my opponents would mind my analysis at all. So if we have played a game and you don’t want me to post it, shoot me a message!

The other thing I was thinking about is that - unlike annotating a game by a grandmaster or somebody who is not here to answer - the “Email Chess” games have the opponents here. Should I send my analysis to my opponent first before posting it so that they can add their comments? What gives me the right to post it? Should both of us post it? etc.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

0 comments: